- Maintain and improve performance of team and lab resources consistently with operational budget limitations. Advocate for best choice of capital and consumable resources to ensure effective function and state-of-the-art analytical chemistry support to the extent possible.
- Work together with department head to develop and implement organizational and scientific objectives in close coordination with members of the analytical team.
- Be responsible to communicate and coordinate with external clients and other internal departments, as well as suggest and implement proposals to satisfy clients’ concerns.
- Participate in business development of analytical department for external services and in maintaining client’s relationship and government affairs.
- Be responsible to complete any other tasks assigned by management as required.
- A PhD degree in analytical chemistry or related fields, at least 5 years relevant working experience, or Master’s degree with 10 years’ experience in QC/Analytical field along with minimum 3 years supervisory experience is required. Post-doctoral and/or overseas working experience is preferred.
- Proficient in using and maintaining relevant analytical instruments, such as LC-MS/HPLC、 GC-MS/GC, Prep-HPLC, SFC-MS/SFC, NMR, etc. Strong experimental skills and theoretical basis on analysis of drug substances, and excellent ability to analyze and solve uncommon technical problems in experiments.
- Familiar with requirements of quality management system for labs, issued by CNAS and CMA.
- Strong sense of responsibility and work ethic, excellent problem solving, communication/coordination/organization skills and good ability to work in a team and handle task pressure are required.
Location: ZJ Hi-tech Park,Shanghai, China