You will be responsible for leading a bioanalytical group to support pre-clinical functional areas including DMPK, biology/pharmacology, and biologics.
- Manage a team to design, develop, and validate various bioanalytical
- methods, majority of which are LC-MS based.
- Manage a team to analyze biological samples derived from pre-clinical or clinical studies; analytes range from drug molecules to biomarkers
- Lead the team to provide scientific supervision and training
- Oversee client’s projects and manage projects
- Maintain close and effective communication with clients, report studies progress in a timely manner
- Participate in client visit, represent the department
- PhD with more than 10 years of relevant industrial experience
- Knowledge of mass spectrometry bio-analysis is essential
- Hands-on and supervisory experience in assay development, validation, and sample analysis
- Must be able to work in a dynamic working environment and able to multi-tasking
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
Location: ZJ Hi-tech Park,Shanghai, China