- Lead multiple biologics CMC projects, and act as the head of project teams.
- Coordinate the activities and tasks of sub-project teams and clients, ensure projects to be completed according to the requirements and time line.
- Provide technical recommendations to the team and client if needed.
- Hold regular communication with clients in written and oral formats.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel with different priorities
- Day-to-day team operation management.
- Ph.D. degree in biochemistry, biochemical engineering, pharmaceutical science or other related fields is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience in biologics CMC process development or related GMP manufacturing. Familiar with GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Has good management and communication skills. Fluent communication in both English and Chinese.
- Experience in large biopharmaceutical company is a plus
Location: ZJ Hi-tech Park,Shanghai, China