- Lead a team of scientists and associates to develop the processes of cell fermentation from small scale to production scale for therapeutic protein in laboratory, pilot and production setting.
- Develop and customize the cell culture for fermentation if needed.
- Design, execute and supervise fermentation development programs. Excellent troubleshooting skill is needed.
- Hold regular communication with clients in written and oral formats.
- Write and review technical reports and regulatory submission files.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel with different priorities
- Day-to-day team operation management.
- D. degree in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, biochemical engineering or other related fields is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience in biopharmaceutical development environment with good track record in fermentation process development is required. Experiences in international pharmaceutical companies are preferred.
- Extensive experiences on CHO stable cell line development, up-stream process development, antibody drug production at small and pilot scale, including but not limited to major aspect of unit operations in seed expansion, fed-batch process development at bench-top and pilot single-use bioreactors, etc.
- Highly experienced in assessing, communicating and streamlining technology and process transfer between development and manufacturing. ∙ Process development or manufacture experience with commercial biopharmaceutical products is a big plus.
- Has leadership vision, with good management and team building skills. Fluent communication in both English and Chinese.
- Experience in regulatory submission is a plus.
Location: ZJ Hi-tech Park,Shanghai, China