As a Director/Sr. Director you will be responsible for leading a group of scientists to support pre-clinical pharmacokinetics.
- To lead a group of scientists providing quality DMPK services including study design, in-life, bioanalytical, data analysis and report writing for the clients world wide
- To participate as DMPK representative in multiple integrate service programs by applying investigational DMPK and building up strong relationship with cross functional departments and business partners in order to achieve the goals of our clients’ discovery, preclinical and clinical programs
- To provide DMPK guidance and strategies to ensure the success of regulatory filing of various late stage therapeutic candidates to US FDA and Chinese FDA (cFDA)
- To coach junior scientists and study directors in both scientific and regulatory fields.
- Pharm. D, M.D or Ph.D in biology, pharmacy, or pharmacology related field with 5-8 years of working experience in bio/pharmaceutical R & D or CRO
- Strong knowledge in PK/PD, preclinical development and regulatory filing to FDA and/or cFDA
- Excellent communication in both Chinese and English, and interpersonal skills
- Team building and managerial experience
Location: ZJ Hi-tech Park,Shanghai, China