- To coordinate the entire process of pharmacokinetics (PK) studies from initiation of the study to the report writing for quality and timely delivery
- To communicate with clients about technical details, project update and timeline
- Scope of the Job
- To design PK/PKPD/Tox studies, write study proposals, protocols, in-life summaries and study reports
- To analyze, trouble shoot and interpret the PK data
- To communicate internally with multiple groups (e.g. formulation, bioanalytical, in-life, non-GLP tox etc. for study arrangement)
- To track project status, make sure all the studies completed on time.
- To communicate with client for any issues occurred during project process. Work with the client to come up with solutions.
- To work closely with Chemistry, Biology department, especially for integrate service project.
- Provide weekly PK update to the project team.
Skills and Education
- Ph.D. degree in biochemistry, biology, pharmacology or other related fields; Master’s degree with 3-4 years related work experiences.
- Knowledge or hand-on animal handling experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic principles of pharmacokinetics and data analysis
- Familiar with and able to comply with IACUC, SOP, EHS regulations is a plus
- Able to work well in a team
- Good written and reading skills in English
- Previous working experiences in CRO or pharmaceutical company are preferred.
Location: ZJ Hi-tech Park,Shanghai, China