The candidate will lead a group of scientists working on in vitro assays supporting drug discovery projects.
- Lead assay development on both biochemical and cell-based assays, compound screening, and other in vitro experiments.
- Communicate with clients, generate study proposals, and analyze data.
- Manage a group of scientists and the associated laboratory and equipment.
- Work with other teams in collaboration.
Actual level and compensation will be based on work experience.
- D in biochemistry or related biological science fields with more than three years of experience in assays development.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Function well in a team environment.
- Overseas study/work experience is a plus.
Location: ZJ Hi-tech Park,Shanghai, China