- Lead or participate development projects of LC-MS/MS based bioanalytical methods in PK, PD, biomarker areas, and responsible for the quality of the developed method.
- Effectively communicate with vendors, coworkers and supervisors with method related issues and provide progress updates regularly if necessary.
- Independently design and perform small molecule bioanalysis method development with global validation standard. Highly skilled in conducting research, bioanalytical analysis and data interpretation.
- Well organized and detail orientated Able to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment, meet project quality and timeline
- Cooperate with other teams to ensure the smooth method transition to validation and sample analysis.
- Lead troubleshooting of issues occurred during method development or in-study phases.
- Provide technical training for junior scientist on various techniques, notebook and raw data documentation, conducting experiments, data processing and interpretation.
- A minimum of 4 years of biopharmaceutical/CRO experience. Good knowledge and experience of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- 2Candidates must have strong scientific understanding/hands-on experience of LC-MS/MS and bioanalysis sample pre-treatment.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in both written and oral English.
- Team work oriented, must be able to openly share knowledge/experience with colleagues.
Location: ZJ Hi-tech Park,Shanghai, China