Reach out to us for 25% off admission.
“As we reflect on our accomplishments, the sky of the biopharmaceutical industry is clouded with some pressing questions. What is the trend of drug discovery when the low-hanging fruits of single targets have already been picked? As ChatGPT has become an instantaneous household name, how is the industry going to harness the soaring power of generative AI to boost its growth? How and where are the investors going to invest in a season of capital scarcity? What are the best pieces of advice for career development in a time with no shortage of turbulence? The 2023 BioPacific Conference, with its stellar assembly of speakers/panels, would like to have these critical questions addressed. Here is a list of highlights of the 2023 BioPacific Conference:
- Celebration of 25 years of remarkable community services of CABS in the birthplace of biotech.
- Winner of the 2023 CABS K. Fong Award in Life Sciences: Dr. Corey Goodman
- Keynote address: “Multispecific Medicines for The Future” by Dr. Raymond Deshaies, who pioneered PROTAC.
- Keynote address: “De Novo Protein Design of Functional Proteins” by Dr. William DeGrado, who coined the term “de novo protein design” himself.
- Cutting-edge technologies, such as gene editing, oral peptide, and innovative platform of cell therapy, in drug discovery and development, discussed by leading experts.
- Investment strategies in biopharmaceutical industry in a challenging and uncertain time.
- Role of artificial intelligence in drug discovery and development.
- Career advice from past CABS presidents, all leaders and veterans of the industry.
- Uncovering potential solutions and opportunities by networking with tens of speakers/panelists, business partners, and hundreds of attendees.”
Date/Time: 8:00AM – 6:00PM PT on Saturday, Oct 28, 2023.
Location: South San Francisco Convention Center, 255 S Airport Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080