ChemPartner has conducted thousands of in vitro and in vivo studies to deliver key data for clinical candidates in drug discovery programs for 100+ pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide. Based on the resource needed, our senior scientists can readily offer help to design and consult on the most appropriate paths on any stages of drug discovery program for industrial and academic clients.
Using an extensive array of in vitro electrophysiological molecular biological technologies, including automatic patch clamp, manual patch clamp, and planar microelectrodes array system, RNA scope, IHC with confocal microscope, the pharmacological data collected in brain slices, stable cell lines, cultured primary neurons, or explanted tissue samples have helped drive key target validation and hit-to-lead decisions on the therapeutic opportunities of test compounds in voltage- and ligand-gated channels, GPCR, transporter, enzyme and gene targets.
In the lead optimization stage, further in vivo efficacy studies of compounds can be conducted in in vivo rodent behavioral pharmacological or neurological disease models:
- Neurodegeneration (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease, Hearing loss, Ophthalmic degeneration)
- Neuropsychiatric disorders (depression, anxiety, sleep/wake and circadian rhythm)
- CNS safety pharmacology
- Pain (Inflammatory pain, neuropathic pain)
- Epilepsy (chemically and electrically induced seizure)
- Rare disease (Dravet, Twitcher, Fabry, metachromatic leukodystrophy)
- In vitro electrophysiology and ex vivo assays
- Behavioral Pharmacology and Pharmaco-EEG
- Biomarker for CNS Diseases