ChemPartner has been a world leader in synthetic chemistry contract research for nearly 20 years. We are one of the largest and most experienced chemistry service organizations in China. Our synthetic chemists come from a wide range of backgrounds and experience and have designed and synthesized molecules for hundreds of research projects. Additionally, our management team is a combination of locally and internationally trained scientists, which leads to our diverse company culture.
- An example of the complexity our experienced chemistry team excels at every day.
Our team can generate molecules, determine purity and physico-chemical properties, and deliver compounds globally to our clients. We can generate compounds (including reference compounds) on a milligram to kilogram scale to high levels of purity and enantioselectivity. Our chemists can create building blocks, scaffolds, intermediates, and final target molecules for biological evaluation. If larger scale amounts of candidate molecules are required, our experience team of chemists can activate our internal Scale-up Swat Team within the discovery chemistry group to rapidly develop a chemical process to generate compounds on a multi gram to kilogram scale. The team then collaborates closely with our small molecule process development and CMC groups to transfer knowledge and support the delivery of pre-clinical and clinical material in order to progress the project forward.
At ChemPartner, we offer a range of cost-effective service models for synthetic chemistry, including:
Full Time Equivalent Model (FTE)
- The FTE model is ideal for projects where a significant degree of troubleshooting will be required
- Dedicated full-time employees
- Dedicated teams
- Flexibility to increase or decrease team size
- Flexibility to reprioritize targets/project direction
- Synthetic chemistry support, medicinal chemistry, and blended teams with San Francisco
Fee For Service Model (FFS)
- The FFS model ideal for projects with known or well understood chemistry
- Fixed price quoted for the amount of specific synthesis of a molecule, series of molecules, or small library
- Fixed price quoted for a specific service (e.g. chiral separation, fragment-based screening)
- Literature precedent is very important for an accurate quotation
- Non-GMP kilo scale-up available
These models can be used separately or combined as best suits individual project needs.